INPEX® 2016 Sponsors
America's Largest Invention Trade Show would like to thank the following companies for promoting innovation as sponsors at INPEX. To learn how your company can become a sponsor, please call 1-888-54-INPEX or contact Rachel Shapiro at [email protected].
Visit Monroeville was established in 1987 to increase and serve the convention, trade show, and travel industry. The agency also works to promote local businesses and services – including hotels, restaurants, and retail establishments – to visitors to the region. The staff works closely with the staff of the new Monroeville Convention Center to market and promote the region as a low-cost, high-quality location for trade shows and conventions.
Smart Sourcing Inc.
Smart Sourcing is a full service outsourcing and consulting firm that provides U.S. companies the ability to manufacture goods offshore with limited risk and exposure. Our services include; product design and development, manufacturing, quality control, logistics and warehousing. Smart Sourcing has four major manufacturing divisions: Plastics, Metals, Electronics and Textiles.
Although referred to as a “manufacturer” Smart Sourcing is actually in the service business. We believe that our ability to succeed is directly related to the strength of our customer service. Each of our manufacturing divisions has their own staff of project managers, engineers and quality control teams both in the U.S. and overseas.
Complimenting our focus on customer service is our dedication to quality assurance and control. Sourcing quality goods from China does not need to be a mystery, or difficult. Our staff of over 40 quality control specialists and engineers have decades of experience overseeing production of all types of products both in the U.S. and overseas.
For more information about Smart Sourcing Inc., please visit www.smart-sourcing.com or stop by their booth at INPEX, Booth #230.
The Law Offices of Steven G. Lisa, Ltd.
Resource Center Sponsor
The Law Offices of Steven G. Lisa, Ltd. is a unique patent law firm with the history, skill, experience, and resources to succeed in the highly-specialized patent procurement, licensing, and enforcement business.
A large part of our practice involves representing major research universities, individuals, and small companies in patent licensing and litigation matters on a contingent fee basis. Through contingent fee representation, important inventions that might otherwise be abandoned can be protected and successfully licensed or enforced.
We bring to our clients the credibility that is necessary to be taken seriously in a licensing matter. Specifically, our firm and Mr. Lisa have a track record of addressing issues in good faith, resolving disputes, and working with opposing counsel to devise creative solutions to business issues. Critically, we also have the proven litigation skills to “back up” a licensing inquiry with force if necessary. We have represented many of our clients in post-grant review proceedings as well, including ex parte reexamination, inter partes reexamination, and inter partes review proceedings.
In addition, we have extensive experience prosecuting patent applications before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and abroad (through foreign associates). We focus our patent prosecution efforts on obtaining enforceable patents that protect our client’s products and/or result in monetization or licensing revenue.
Business Performance Innovation (BPI)
The Business Performance Innovation (BPI) Network is a peer-driven thought leadership and professional networking organization dedicated to advancing the emerging roles of the Chief Innovation Officer and Innovation Strategist within today's enterprise.
The BPI Network brings together global executives who are champions of change within their organizations through ongoing research, authoritative content and peer-to-peer conversations. We are advocates for Innovation as a fundamental discipline and function within 21st Century organizations and seek to demonstrate where and how new inventive solutions and approaches can advance business value, gratify customers, ensure sustainability and create competitive advantage for companies worldwide.
For more information, visit the BPI Network at www.bpinetwork.com.
The Wilson Group
The Wilson Group is a truly locally owned and operated business (Buy Pittsburgh First) with our local warehouse, help desk and guaranteed 4 hours or less service response time. We are MBE/DBE/WBE certified to assist in your company’s diversity spends initiative.
- Pittsburgh Business Times - #1 of 100 Fastest Growing Companies 2015
- Pittsburgh Business Times- #9 and #5 of 100 Best Places to work 2014, 2015
- FP - #1 Dealer in the Country 2015
- Sharp- Platinum Level Service Dealer 2014, 2015
- Sharp- Northeast Dealer of the Year 2013
- Sharp- Hyakuman Kai Dealer Award 2013, 2014, 2015 (Elite Dealer, Top 10% of 900 Dealers in North America)
To be the premier or elite MBE/DBE certified provider of workflow solutions in Western Pennsylvania. The Wilson Group will achieve this goal by delivering a consultative and synergistic approach toward analyzing, designing implementing and managing solutions that will consistently streamline workflow processes, increase employee productivity and decrease hard/soft costs.
We are a true solutions provider
- Copier / Printer / Scan / Fax
- Managed Print Services (Managing of Printers, supplies & service)
- Postage Machines / Mailing Solutions / Folder Inserters
- Interactive Presentation Boards
- Scanning Solutions (Document & Content Management Solutions)
- Paper Offerings
- Recycling Program for all Toner / Ink Cartridges (Part of Proceeds benefits The Pittsburgh Food Bank)
- Digital Imaging Supplies – all makes of toners or ink cartridges
Our Core Values
- The Wilson Group will treat customers the way we would want to be treated (The Golden Rule).
- The Wilson Group will NEVER let profit get in the way of doing what is right for the customer
- The Wilson Group will take care of the little things and the big things will take care of themselves.
- The Wilson Group will always give customers a good, fair deal. Partnerships take time. The Wilson Group will not try to maximize short – term profits at the expense of our reputation and building enduring relationships.
- The Wilson Group will communicate regularly with our customers in a proactive manner. Lack of communication breeds separation.
- The Wilson Group will always say YES, PLEASE and most of all THANK YOU.
- The Wilson Group will inspire and achieve excellence.
For more information, please visit www.thewilsongroup.com.
Penmar Industries, Inc.
For over fifty years, Penmar Industries has been supplying its customers with the highest quality of product and customer service for custom and stock, pressure sensitive labels, sealing tapes and printed tapes along with packaging materials.
With a complete flexographic production facility, Penmar can assist with any type of label needed for almost any industry. Printing on a large array of materials from paper to films and everything between, you can be sure to get the right label for your application. In addition, Penmar is also an authorized UL label printer and can not only assist you with proper label material and content, if you have a special application we can assist you with total component UL Certification.
When it comes to stock tapes and custom, we have a team of experts who have assisted hundreds of companies in their special needs for tapes not only for packaging but also constructed tapes for manufacturing. Looking for that special presentation box or shipping component, we can help.
Penmar Industries is proud to be your solution provider for labels, tapes and packaging.
For more information, please visit www.penmar-industries.com.
Skyline Displays of Pittsburgh
Skyline Displays is the "one-stop-shop" for all of your trade show exhibit needs. We will help you create an image that will attract attention on the show floor! We provide exhibitors with lightweight exhibits that are portable and reusable. At Skyline, we create exhibits that look great, help you generate sales, gather leads, and lower your operating costs. Skyline Displays' services include:
- Graphic Design
- Rental Exhibits
- Full turn-key service, such as storing client's displays in our warehouse for those that do not have enough space or manpower for these services
- Show services that include preparation of documents for shipping; installation quotations; consultation for design and reconfiguration to fit show space
- Installation and dismantling of your exhibit
Attend our free seminars and learn how to get more leads, sales, and better results from your trade shows. You will be able to see a variety of exhibits, displays and graphics. Seminar attendees will receive the latest updates on trade show marketing.
For more information, please call Jeffrey Culpepper at Skyline Displays of Pittsburgh at 412-331-8700.