The George Foreman Inventors University Schedule* 2016
The George Foreman Inventors University speakers participate as industry experts but are not employed by, or otherwise compensated by, InventHelp or its affiliates. The opinions expressed by the speakers are their own and do not necessarily represent the opinion of InventHelp, INPEX, or its affiliates.
*Schedule and Speakers Subject to Change
Below is the schedule from INPEX 2016. Check back soon for the updated 2017 University schedule.
Monday, June 6, 2016 | 5:00p.m. - 6:45p.m.
INPEX® 101: Tips on Exhibiting, Licensing and Making the Most of Your Experience (Including Q&A)
Nicole Lininger, INPEX Show Director, Intromark, Inc., Sister Licensing Company of InventHelp & INPEX & Richard Blank, Esquire
Don’t miss the first opportunity to network with other INPEX exhibitors and meet Trade Show Director Nicole Lininger. Nicole will take this opportunity to share her knowledge on how to get the most out of your INPEX experience and proper trade show etiquette. She will also cover all you need to know about INPEX and the scheduled events planned for the show.
Intromark Incorporated, a licensing and marketing company, will discuss the unique nature of INPEX. The speakers will touch on a variety of topics in a Q & A format including tips on exhibiting and how to talk to companies, the importance of following up with companies, crowdfunding, as well as the basics to licensing. Intromark’s Richard Blank, Esquire, will also share his knowledge on patenting and help answer patent questions. Highly recommended for first time trade show exhibitors!!
Tuesday, June 7, 2016 | 8:00a.m. - 8:50a.m.
How to Build A Powerful Relationship Between Your Invention and Brand
Howard A. Lim, President, HOW Creative
This seminar applies to every INPEX attendee from inventors to CEOs - Don’t miss this opportunity to learn how to grow your brand. Join Mr. Lim as he presents actual before-and-after case studies that have influenced billions of dollars in revenue, value and brand equity for his clients. He will take his fortune 100 experiences and show you how to apply it towards your invention, product, license, manufacturing or business to shave off years of costly mistakes, while accelerating profits.
You will learn how to:
- Evaluate the effectiveness of your product
- Increase the value and equity of your patent through a powerful brand
- Directly influence the minds of your customers and licensees to buy your product
- Leverage your product and license through multiple revenue streams
- Develop the ‘right’ sequence for your invention to a world-class brand
- Improve your profits with the ‘RIGHT’ graphics, social media and marketing materials
- Uncover branding secrets used by Fortune 100 companies
- Prepare a brand story for attracting and maintaining clients
- Avoid the ten most common—and costly—branding mistakes
- Apply Fortune 100 branding strategies to any-size business and product for measurable impact to the bottom line
- FREE – GIVEAWAY
- FREE – SIGN UP Early at the Resource Center for 1 on 1 appointment with Howard Lim (value at $500)
- Book signing – Mr. Lim’s New Book – Authentic Branding – a step by step in building your brand – on sale for $35 + a FREE ½ hour call (value at $285.)
Tuesday, June 7, 2016 | 9:00a.m. - 9:50a.m.
Best Practice Guide on How to Select and Manage a Contract Manufacturing Partner
Dave Hale, President, Smart Sourcing Inc.
As the leader of a full service outsourcing and consulting firm that specializes in offshore manufacturing, Smart Sourcing’s President Dave Hale is an invaluable resource for inventors with overseas manufacturing needs. This seminar will cover a range of topics including:
- What resources are available to inventors in this industry
- How design and manufacturing can contribute to overall product success
- The process of taking a product from concept through design and manufacture to market
Following the presentation, Mr. Hale will take questions from inventors in the audience.
Tuesday June 7, 2016 | 10:00a.m. - 10:50a.m.
The Power of Intellectual Property – Understanding Patents, Trademarks and Dispelling Myths
Andrea H. Evans, Esq., The Law Firm of Andrea Hence Evans
You may have invented the next best thing and now it’s time to learn how to protect it and enforce it against others! You’ve created a brand and now it’s time to learn how to use it properly and enforce it so your brand remains strong! Whether you’ve filed for patent protection or not or whether you are using a trademark or you are intending to use a trademark, this presentation is for you!
This presentation aims to take the mystery out of patents, trademarks, and copyrights. It will explain what they are and how to obtain rights in them, and provides a brief overview on how to protect them. Having worked as both a Patent Examiner and Trademark Examining Attorney at the USPTO prior to launching her Firm, Attorney Evans will help you to dispel myths and get the protection you need.
Wednesday, June 8, 2016 | 8:00a.m. - 8:50a.m.
How to Partner with Retailers to Launch Innovative Products
In this seminar, inventors and entrepreneurs will learn all you need to know about getting your product on retail store shelves, such as:
- How to pitch to buyers
- How to partner with retailers to market your product through promotions
- How to get your product onto the shelves and keep it there
- How to set the right retail price
- How a simple change in packaging can increase sales by 250%
- How to use distribution partners to fund your new product
- When to license a product instead of creating your own brand
- How to earn royalty income from your ideas
Wednesday, June 8, 2016 | 9:00a.m. - 9:50a.m.
The 4P's: Preparing Your Prototype and Packaging for Production
You have an amazing invention! You’ve decided to manufacture it on your own, and perhaps attempt licensing at a later date. Either way, you need both a prototype and packaging design to get the production wheels rolling.
Now what? How do I get my prototype in tip-top shape? How do I know if my logo will look good on my packaging, or if it should be redesigned? Are there any government regulations I’ll need to know about for my packaging? How do I get all of this information to the overseas factory? Gee, this is overwhelming!
You are in good hands. Taken from Secrets of Successful Inventing: From Concept to Commerce, the leading book for novice inventors, accomplished product safety expert and China factory specialist, Edith G. Tolchin (aka “The Sourcing Lady” SM) and graphic artist extraordinaire Josh Wallace help solve your prototype, logo and packaging design problems in this valuable seminar. All questions gladly answered, and books available for signing.
Thursday, June 9, 2016 | 8:00a.m. - 8:50a.m.
How to Make the Perfect Pitch
Elliott Brackett, Principal, Exceptional Products, Inc.
Elliott Brackett has been in the direct response television business for nearly 30 years. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn:
- What you need to know to make the perfect pitch
- Where and how to sell your product
- What sells on TV & what doesn’t
- What retailers want
Thursday, June 9, 2016 | 9:00a.m. - 9:50a.m.
Keynote Address - Following Your Vision
George Foreman, Two-Time Heavyweight Champion and Successful Entrepreneur
George Foreman will share his inspirational story of how he went from a bully on the streets as a young boy to an Olympic gold medalist and two-time heavyweight champion of the world, all by following his vision. Foreman tells of his struggles in and out of the ring and how he stayed focused even through adversity.
Inventors, click here to request more info on exhibiting or Call: 1-888-54-INPEX (46739)