The George Foreman Inventors University Schedule* 2017
The George Foreman Inventors University speakers participate as industry experts but are not employed by, or otherwise compensated by, InventHelp or its affiliates. The opinions expressed by the speakers are their own and do not necessarily represent the opinion of InventHelp, INPEX, or its affiliates.
*Schedule and Speakers Subject to Change
Monday, June 12, 2017 | 5:00p.m. - 6:45p.m.
INPEX® 101: Tips on Exhibiting, Licensing and Making the Most of Your Experience (Including Q&A)
Nicole Lininger, INPEX Show Director; Intromark, Inc., Sister Licensing Company of InventHelp & INPEX; Michael Miller, Director of Product Partnerships, NCH Corp.; and Charles Berzon, Managing Director, ProSource Global
Don’t miss the first opportunity to network with other INPEX exhibitors and meet Trade Show Director Nicole Lininger. Nicole will take this opportunity to share her knowledge on how to get the most out of your INPEX experience and proper trade show etiquette. She will also cover all you need to know about INPEX and the scheduled events planned for the show.
Intromark Incorporated, a licensing and marketing company, will discuss the unique nature of INPEX. The speakers will touch on a variety of topics in a Q & A format including tips on exhibiting and how to talk to companies, the importance of following up with companies, as well as the basics to licensing. Michael Miller and Charles Berzon will also share their knowledge on product development and manufacturing, respectively, and help answer audience questions. Highly recommended for first time trade show exhibitors!!
Tuesday, June 13, 2017 | 8:00a.m. - 8:50a.m.
How to Build A Powerful Relationship Between Your Invention and Brand
Howard A. Lim, President, HOW Creative
This seminar applies to every INPEX attendee from inventors to CEOs - Don’t miss this opportunity to learn how to grow your brand. Join Mr. Lim as he presents actual before-and-after case studies that have influenced billions of dollars in revenue, value and brand equity for his clients. He will take his fortune 100 experiences and show you how to apply it towards your invention, product, license, manufacturing or business to shave off years of costly mistakes, while accelerating profits.
You will learn how to:
- Evaluate the effectiveness of your product
- Increase the value and equity of your patent through a powerful brand
- Directly influence the minds of your customers and licensees to buy your product
- Leverage your product and license through multiple revenue streams
- Develop the ‘right’ sequence for your invention to a world-class brand
- Improve your profits with the ‘RIGHT’ graphics, social media and marketing materials
- Uncover branding secrets used by Fortune 100 companies
- Prepare a brand story for attracting and maintaining clients
- Avoid the ten most common—and costly—branding mistakes
- Apply Fortune 100 branding strategies to any-size business and product for measurable impact to the bottom line
- FREE – GIVEAWAY
- FREE – SIGN UP Early at the Resource Center for 1 on 1 appointment with Howard Lim (value at $500)
- Book signing – Mr. Lim’s New Book – Authentic Branding – a step by step in building your brand – on sale for $35 + a FREE ½ hour call (value at $285.)
Tuesday, June 13, 2017 | 9:00a.m. - 9:50a.m.
How to Get Your Product Noticed Using Free Publicity and Social Media
Christina Daves, Founder, PR For Anyone
Tuesday June 13, 2017 | 10:00a.m. - 10:50a.m.
Wednesday, June 14, 2017 | 8:00a.m. - 8:50a.m.
Best Practice Guide on How to Select and Manage a Contract Manufacturing Partner
Dave Hale, President, Smart Sourcing Inc.
As the leader of a full service outsourcing and consulting firm that specializes in offshore manufacturing, Smart Sourcing’s President Dave Hale is an invaluable resource for inventors with overseas manufacturing needs. This seminar will cover a range of topics including:
- What resources are available to inventors in this industry
- How design and manufacturing can contribute to overall product success
- The process of taking a product from concept through design and manufacture to market
Following the presentation, Mr. Hale will take questions from inventors in the audience.
Wednesday, June 14, 2017 | 9:00a.m. - 9:50a.m.
Thursday, June 15, 2017 | 8:00a.m. - 8:50a.m.
Thursday, June 15, 2017 | 9:00a.m. - 9:50a.m.
Inventors, click here to request more info on exhibiting or Call: 1-888-54-INPEX (46739)