By Emily Moorhead
InventHelp's INPEX® - June 13-15, 2017
If you’re an inventor interested in exhibiting at InventHelp’s INPEX 2017, it’s time to submit your booth contract so you can be included in the priority booth space selection process. All booths are selected on a first come, first served basis. Booths are only available until the show floor is sold out, but prime spaces go quickly! To ensure you get your choice of booth space, fill out the booth contract soon! April is one of the busiest months for selecting booths, so don’t miss out on your prime location. What should you consider when choosing your booth space?
- Would you like your booth to be close to attendee registration?
- Would you like your booth space to be close to the center VIP Lounge area?
- Would you like your booth space to be near the back of the show floor, near the concession area and restrooms?
- Will you need space for product models or demos in your booth?
- Will you need plumbing or additional electrical power in your booth space?
Our representatives are prepared to assist you with general planning and can help you determine the best booth space to help you achieve your goals. The deadlines for INPEX exhibitors to receive all the services included in the exhibitor booth package begin in April, so don’t delay submitting your registration! To speak with a representative about exhibiting your invention at INPEX or selecting a booth space, please give us a call at 1-888-54-INPEX or email email@example.com. Feel free to visit our website for more details: www.inpex.com.