INPEX® 2017 Sponsors
America's Largest Invention Trade Show would like to thank the following companies for promoting innovation as sponsors at INPEX. To learn how your company can become a sponsor, please call 1-888-54-INPEX or contact Rachel Shapiro at email@example.com.
Smart Sourcing Inc.
Smart Sourcing is a full service outsourcing and consulting firm that provides U.S. companies the ability to manufacture goods offshore with limited risk and exposure. Our services include; product design and development, manufacturing, quality control, logistics and warehousing. Smart Sourcing has four major manufacturing divisions: Plastics, Metals, Electronics and Textiles.
Although referred to as a “manufacturer” Smart Sourcing is actually in the service business. We believe that our ability to succeed is directly related to the strength of our customer service. Each of our manufacturing divisions has their own staff of project managers, engineers and quality control teams both in the U.S. and overseas.
Complimenting our focus on customer service is our dedication to quality assurance and control. Sourcing quality goods from China does not need to be a mystery, or difficult. Our staff of over 40 quality control specialists and engineers have decades of experience overseeing production of all types of products both in the U.S. and overseas.
For more information about Smart Sourcing Inc., please visit www.smart-sourcing.com or stop by their booth at INPEX, Booth #230.
The Wilson Group
The Wilson Group is a truly locally owned and operated business (Buy Pittsburgh First) with our local warehouse, help desk and guaranteed 4 hours or less service response time. We are MBE/DBE/WBE certified to assist in your company’s diversity spends initiative.
- Pittsburgh Business Times - #1 of 100 Fastest Growing Companies 2015
- Pittsburgh Business Times- #9 and #5 of 100 Best Places to work 2014, 2015
- FP - #1 Dealer in the Country 2015
- Sharp- Platinum Level Service Dealer 2014, 2015
- Sharp- Northeast Dealer of the Year 2013
- Sharp- Hyakuman Kai Dealer Award 2013, 2014, 2015 (Elite Dealer, Top 10% of 900 Dealers in North America)
To be the premier or elite MBE/DBE certified provider of workflow solutions in Western Pennsylvania. The Wilson Group will achieve this goal by delivering a consultative and synergistic approach toward analyzing, designing implementing and managing solutions that will consistently streamline workflow processes, increase employee productivity and decrease hard/soft costs.
We are a true solutions provider
- Copier / Printer / Scan / Fax
- Managed Print Services (Managing of Printers, supplies & service)
- Postage Machines / Mailing Solutions / Folder Inserters
- Interactive Presentation Boards
- Scanning Solutions (Document & Content Management Solutions)
- Paper Offerings
- Recycling Program for all Toner / Ink Cartridges (Part of Proceeds benefits The Pittsburgh Food Bank)
- Digital Imaging Supplies – all makes of toners or ink cartridges
Our Core Values
- The Wilson Group will treat customers the way we would want to be treated (The Golden Rule).
- The Wilson Group will NEVER let profit get in the way of doing what is right for the customer
- The Wilson Group will take care of the little things and the big things will take care of themselves.
- The Wilson Group will always give customers a good, fair deal. Partnerships take time. The Wilson Group will not try to maximize short – term profits at the expense of our reputation and building enduring relationships.
- The Wilson Group will communicate regularly with our customers in a proactive manner. Lack of communication breeds separation.
- The Wilson Group will always say YES, PLEASE and most of all THANK YOU.
- The Wilson Group will inspire and achieve excellence.
For more information, please visit www.thewilsongroup.com.
Penmar Industries, Inc.
For over fifty years, Penmar Industries has been supplying its customers with the highest quality of product and customer service for custom and stock, pressure sensitive labels, sealing tapes and printed tapes along with packaging materials.
With a complete flexographic production facility, Penmar can assist with any type of label needed for almost any industry. Printing on a large array of materials from paper to films and everything between, you can be sure to get the right label for your application. In addition, Penmar is also an authorized UL label printer and can not only assist you with proper label material and content, if you have a special application we can assist you with total component UL Certification.
When it comes to stock tapes and custom, we have a team of experts who have assisted hundreds of companies in their special needs for tapes not only for packaging but also constructed tapes for manufacturing. Looking for that special presentation box or shipping component, we can help.
Penmar Industries is proud to be your solution provider for labels, tapes and packaging.
For more information, please visit www.penmar-industries.com.
Networking Event Sponsor
Pittsburgh Magazine chronicles life in Pittsburgh while leading, inspiring and challenging its people. ittsburghers rely on Pittsburgh Magazine for information and recommendations that will enhance their lives with the best our city has to offer.
Our lightning boards were developed from a common problem - forgetting the score! Social gatherings have so many distractions - friends, laughter, adult libations - it's very easy to forget who is winning. Never forget the score again with our lightening boards!
Lightning Cornhole is a large scale family-run business that is based in the Pittsburgh PA. Our boards are manufactured in our 4,000 Sq ft Warehouse utilizing the CNC routers and Laser Cutting machines to ensure an accurate cut and that we produce a professional board each and every time. We take pride in the quality of our boards and know that you will enjoy showcasing them as well.
Our boards are manufactured with the highest quality and then shipped straight to your door. We appreciate your business and are committed to providing quality products and service. We are happy to customize a board for you and would love to make your experience with us more enjoyable.
Skyline Displays of Pittsburgh
Skyline Displays is the "one-stop-shop" for all of your trade show exhibit needs. We will help you create an image that will attract attention on the show floor! We provide exhibitors with lightweight exhibits that are portable and reusable. At Skyline, we create exhibits that look great, help you generate sales, gather leads, and lower your operating costs. Skyline Displays' services include:
- Graphic Design
- Rental Exhibits
- Full turn-key service, such as storing client's displays in our warehouse for those that do not have enough space or manpower for these services
- Show services that include preparation of documents for shipping; installation quotations; consultation for design and reconfiguration to fit show space
- Installation and dismantling of your exhibit
Attend our free seminars and learn how to get more leads, sales, and better results from your trade shows. You will be able to see a variety of exhibits, displays and graphics. Seminar attendees will receive the latest updates on trade show marketing.
For more information, please call Jeffrey Culpepper at Skyline Displays of Pittsburgh at 412-331-8700.