International Inventors: Exhibit your Invention at INPEX®, America's Largest Invention Show
INPEX is a great way to present your idea to the U.S. market. INPEX offers inventors from all over the world a number of unique opportunities for industry exposure, awards, education and support, product searches, publicity and networking.
Download the INPEX Exhibitor Brochure:
For Invention Show booth prices and special offers, please call 1-888-54-INPEX or fill out our short exhibitor info request form.
10' x 10' INPEX Trade Show Booth
- One 6' long skirted table, two chairs, one wastebasket and booth carpet
- One 25-word invention description and contact information in the INPEX Official Show Program
- One official show program
- One booth identification sign
- Choice of booth location on a first-come, first-served basis (main aisle locations are limited and include an additional cost)
- One judging category in the INPEX Awards Program
- Two INPEX All-Access Badges. Each badge includes:
- Access to the INPEX show floor
- Admission to the INPEX International Awards Ceremony
- Admission to all seminars in the George Foreman Inventors University
- Unlimited access to the Inventors Resource Center
As an INPEX exhibitor, you will be with inventors from around the world who have experiences similar to yours. All exhibitors are eligible to win awards - including medals, trophies and cash prizes. An INPEX award can lend increased credibility and help you gain additional publicity or exposure for your invention. Gold medals are presented in more than 40 different product categories. Additionally, each year our international jury selects a Grand Prix award winner, along with first and second runners up. The winner of the Grand Prix receives a $7,500 prize, while the runners up receive $3,000 and $2,000 prizes. We also give out a number of special awards, along with awards for inventors in our international delegations. For a list of recent award winners, visit our INPEX Invention Award Winners page.
Show Program Advertisement
INPEX offers inventors Full-Page, Half-Page and Quarter-Page advertisement opportunities in the INPEX Official Show Program. Even if you can't make it to exhibit at this year's show, you can still advertise in the Show Program. Click here for more information about Show Program Advertising.