INPEX® 2016 Product Searches
InventHelp’s INPEX® will welcome back some well-known companies to conduct product searches at INPEX 2016. We are excited to announce Brookstone, Cuisinart and Great Star Tools will join our panel of private product searches! The following companies will conduct searches for new products to add to their existing lines, as well as give feedback to inventors:
- Brookstone - Brookstone Launch is an end-to-end development, manufacturing and retail program that can help you realize the full potential of your product idea, no matter what stage of development you're in. Representatives from Brookstone will be looking for healthy lifestyle, social lifestyle and travel lifestyle products at INPEX 2016.
- Cuisinart – Cuisinart is a full-service culinary resource with a wide array of products, preferred by chefs and favored by consumers.
- Great Star Tools – Great Star Tools is a leading global developer, manufacturer, and supplier of tools. They specialize in designing and manufacturing high quality products for the DIY, professional and industrial markets. Products include hand tools, specialty tools (drywall tools, masonry tools, painting tools, title tools, electrical tools, plumbing tools, automotive tools, garden tools), power tools, tool sets, flashlights and many other items.
- Schroeder & Tremayne, Inc. – markets products to mass, drug, grocery and specialty channels that can be sold under their proprietary brands or under a retail private label brand. Some of their customers include Walmart; K-Mart; Bed, Bath & Beyond; O'Reilly Auto Parts; and AutoZone.
- Danco - Danco is one of the largest plumbing repair, replacement and remodel suppliers in the home improvement industry. We are largely focused on empowering Do It Yourself consumers with affordable plumbing products and solutions which create new and refreshing décors for bathrooms and kitchens.
- Partsmaster – is a premier MRO solutions company that works to make our customers’ work easier. Our dedicated sales representatives build hands-on relationships directly with industrial customers responsible for maintaining buildings or equipment, which allows them to educate and demonstrate product application value.
- AllStar – is an independently-owned, vertically integrated company and the company behind many consumer favorite brand, such as Snuggie®, Perfect Brownie®, and Bumpits®. Since our inception in 1999, we’ve emerged to become a leading consumer branded products company by effectively utilizing direct response television marketing.
- QVC – is the world’s leading video and ecommerce retailer, offering a curated collection of desirable brands to millions of customers around the globe each day through broadcast, Internet, and mobile sales platforms.
- Retail Products Group – RPG was first established in 1978 to produce, source and distribute retail products with a primary focus on pet care products. Today, RPG’s product assortment includes pet products, household cleaning products, baby products and many others.
Inventors with appropriate new products will have the opportunity to present their inventions to representatives from these companies at the Invention Show. To learn more about how you may be able to participate in product searches at INPEX 2016, please call your INPEX representative at 1-888-54-INPEX or fill out our exhibitor information request form.
Inventors, click here to request more info on exhibiting or Call: 1-888-54-INPEX (46739)