The George Foreman Inventors University Schedule* 2017
The George Foreman Inventors University speakers participate as industry experts but are not employed by, or otherwise compensated by, InventHelp or its affiliates. The opinions expressed by the speakers are their own and do not necessarily represent the opinion of InventHelp, INPEX, or its affiliates.
*Schedule and Speakers Subject to Change
Monday, June 12, 2017 | 5:00p.m. - 6:45p.m.
INPEX® 101: Tips on Exhibiting, Licensing and Making the Most of Your Experience (Including Q&A)
Nicole Lininger, INPEX Show Director; Intromark, Inc., Sister Licensing Company of InventHelp & INPEX; Michael Miller, Director of Product Partnerships, NCH Corp.; and Charles Berzon, Managing Director, ProSource Global
Don’t miss the first opportunity to network with other INPEX exhibitors and meet Trade Show Director Nicole Lininger. Nicole will take this opportunity to share her knowledge on how to get the most out of your INPEX experience and proper trade show etiquette. She will also cover all you need to know about INPEX and the scheduled events planned for the show.
Intromark Incorporated, a licensing and marketing company, will discuss the unique nature of INPEX. The speakers will touch on a variety of topics in a Q & A format including tips on exhibiting and how to talk to companies, the importance of following up with companies, as well as the basics to licensing. Michael Miller and Charles Berzon will also share their knowledge on product development and manufacturing, respectively, and help answer audience questions. Highly recommended for first time trade show exhibitors!!
Tuesday, June 13, 2017 | 8:00a.m. - 8:50a.m.
How to Build A Powerful Relationship Between Your Invention and Brand
Howard A. Lim, President, HOW Creative
This seminar applies to every INPEX attendee from inventors to CEOs - Don’t miss this opportunity to learn how to grow your brand. Join Mr. Lim as he presents actual before-and-after case studies that have influenced billions of dollars in revenue, value and brand equity for his clients. He will take his fortune 100 experiences and show you how to apply it towards your invention, product, license, manufacturing or business to shave off years of costly mistakes, while accelerating profits.
You will learn how to:
- Evaluate the effectiveness of your product
- Increase the value and equity of your patent through a powerful brand
- Directly influence the minds of your customers and licensees to buy your product
- Leverage your product and license through multiple revenue streams
- Develop the ‘right’ sequence for your invention to a world-class brand
- Improve your profits with the ‘RIGHT’ graphics, social media and marketing materials
- Uncover branding secrets used by Fortune 100 companies
- Prepare a brand story for attracting and maintaining clients
- Avoid the ten most common—and costly—branding mistakes
- Apply Fortune 100 branding strategies to any-size business and product for measurable impact to the bottom line
- FREE – GIVEAWAY
- FREE – SIGN UP Early at the Resource Center for 1 on 1 appointment with Howard Lim (value at $500)
Tuesday, June 13, 2017 | 9:00a.m. - 9:50a.m.
PR and Social Media Essentials to Help Get Exposure for Your Product
Christina Daves, Founder, PR For Anyone®
Did you ever wonder how businesses (maybe, your competition?!) get on TV, radio, print... even national shows?
In this exclusive workshop you will discover the three BIG mistakes you're making that keep you from getting noticed by the media.
Find out how to FIX these and start getting noticed through this massive exposure vehicle— FREE PUBLICITY.
- Discover the secrets of professional publicists who know how to get the attention of the media.
- Learn how to keep your valuable PR pitch emails from being deleted by the media... before they are even read!
- Most people (even the "pros") are making this fatal PR mistake: Sending the pitch to the wrong person!
You’ll also learn the secret sauce of combining free publicity with social media to help grow your exposure exponentially.
Don't wait until you see your competition on TV, radio or in a magazine or newspaper—it needs to be YOUR business in the news so new customers find YOU, not them.
Tuesday June 13, 2017 | 10:00a.m. - 10:50a.m.
How to Export Your Product to the UK and Europe
This seminar will review the rules and processes for exporting products into the United Kingdom and Europe. As residents of the United Kingdom, Hanif Khan and Fariza Javed will provide a greater understanding for inventors looking to distribute their product overseas.
The seminar will cover the following:
- How to find distributors
- How UK and European retailers are set up
- The margins expected by UK and European retailers
- What buyers are looking for
- How exclusive deals with retailers and distributors work
- The typical time frame for getting product onto the shelves
Wednesday, June 14, 2017 | 8:00a.m. - 8:50a.m.
Best Practice Guide on How to Select and Manage a Contract Manufacturing Partner
Dave Hale, President, Smart Sourcing Inc.
As the leader of a full service outsourcing and consulting firm that specializes in offshore manufacturing, Smart Sourcing’s President Dave Hale is an invaluable resource for inventors with overseas manufacturing needs. This seminar will cover a range of topics including:
- What resources are available to inventors in this industry
- How design and manufacturing can contribute to overall product success
- The process of taking a product from concept through design and manufacture to market
Following the presentation, Mr. Hale will take questions from inventors in the audience.
Wednesday, June 14, 2017 | 9:00a.m. - 9:50a.m.
Crowdfunding For Inventors: How To Raise the Money You Need To Help Realize Your Dreams
Kendall Almerico, CEO, BankRoll Ventures
Kendall Almerico, who in 2016 was ranked as the top influencer in the $35 billion crowdfunding industry worldwide, teaches inventors about crowdfunding to bring an invention to fruition, and then to take it to market. Kendall will explain the difference between rewards and equity crowdfunding, how inventors can use the different crowdfunding methods, and will give practical tips and tricks to enable inventors to use online funding. Whether you want to run a Kickstarter campaign, or raise up to $50 million under the new Regulation A Mini-IPO, Kendall will explain how this new world of online crowdfunding can benefit you and your invention.
Thursday, June 15, 2017 | 8:00a.m. - 8:50a.m.
10 Things You Need To Know About Direct Response Marketing Now!
Marcia Waldorf & Jim Crawford, Partners, Waldorf Crawford
Today’s jaded consumers believe more in what their friends and family, neighbors and trusted influencers say about products, than what marketers say.
The advancement of your product could depend on how clearly, powerfully and personally you communicate your messaging to stand out from the cluttered marketing environment.
In this seminar, you will learn the types of video content successful marketers are using. And how, by incorporating high-quality, memorable video into your own marketing initiatives, you can deepen consumer engagement with your messaging and brand, and help to effectively persuade people to buy your product.
You already have made major emotional, intellectual and financial investments in getting your product to the stage it’s at today. Learn what you need to do to help move along your Road to Retail.
You’ve got questions. We have the answers.
Thursday, June 15, 2017 | 9:00a.m. - 9:50a.m.
HSN and the Entrepreneur's American Dream - Bringing Your Product to Life on Live TV!
Dara Trujillo, Vice President, Merchandising - New Business Development, HSN
- What is HSN's American Dreams Program?
- What is HSN looking for in order to sell your invention on National TV?
- What factors do you need for retail consideration?
- How to become HSN's next Dreamer.....
Inventors, click here to request more info on exhibiting or Call: 1-888-54-INPEX (46739)