InventHelp's INPEX® - June 13-15, 2017
INPEX, the Invention & New Product Exposition, is America’s Largest Invention Show. INPEX is a convention that brings inventors and companies looking for new products together!
Location: David L. Lawrence Convention Center, Pittsburgh, PA USA
2017 Private Product Search Companies
INPEX for Inventors:
InventHelp's INPEX provides opportunities for inventors to present, demonstrate and promote their invention to companies looking for new products and ideas!
- Exhibit your invention and attempt to meet hundreds of companies interested in licensing, marketing and manufacturing.
- Gain exposure, learn from experts, receive publicity, attempt to make contacts and more!
Click here to learn more about exhibiting your invention at INPEX 2017!
INPEX for Companies:
Looking for new products? InventHelp's INPEX is your resource for hundreds of new products, all in one place!
- Access to 1000+ new product ideas and innovations, available to license, manufacture or market.
- Inventions spanning 45 product categories and from more than 20 countries around the world.
- Don't miss VIBE-The Virtual Invention Browsing Experience!
Click here to learn more about what INPEX has to offer companies looking for new products!
Deadlines are Approaching!
Inventors: Register this month and still take advantage of the Invitation Service, Publicity & Show Program Exposure!
George Foreman Inventors University
Learn from industry experts! Free for all Inventors who are exhibiting and companies attending INPEX. Read more.
INPEX welcomes inventors from many different countries around the world.
2017 Show Dates & Times*
- Monday, June 12: Exhibitor set-up 10AM - 5PM
- Tuesday, June 13: 11AM - 5PM (Industry Only)
- Wednesday, June 14: 10AM - 5PM (Industry Only)
- Thursday, June 15: 10AM - 3PM (Industry & General Public)
*Show floor times shown only. For the full schedule regarding networking events, Inventors University, and more, click here.
*General Public is welcome to attend the show on Thursday, June 15th only. Admission is $10 at the door.